Friday, January 27, 2006

Dartmouth Student Body President presents gospel in convocation speech to incoming frosh

Dave Moles (Mid-Atlantic Regional Leader with Campus Crusade) sent me this last fall. A worthy read from a student who is standing his ground.

I came across this speech given by this year's student body prez at Dartmouth. Apparently he's taking some heat for it but as one who's heard plenty of degenerate speeches given under the guise of "free speech" I'm glad that Noah Riner used his for good. It's a masterful speech and quotes Bono on the gospel which is sheer genius. I thought it would brighten your day if you hadn't already seen it. I'm not sure which ministry he's involved in but pray for Noah Riner.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~news/releases/2005/09/20c.html

No comments: