Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Great Plains and "The Way Forward?"

I am in Estes Park at the Stanley Hotel with the killer GPI region of Campus Crusade for Christ - they are having a discussion on 'The Way Forward' - the new directional direction from the National Team of the campus ministry.

You can look at the PowerPoint here - but here are some questions being asked by these leaders?

  • What systems are in place for coaching these new teams - how does that look?
  • What thought is given to getting more people on the ground?
  • Tension between organizational control and expansion?
  • What is a missional team anyway?
  • Are we going to have the same success criteria?
  • Does this mean that the local level with have more authority?
  • How doest this look in partnerships on campus? Internationally?
  • The strategic priorities - what exactly are these?
  • Is this initiated at the local level / regional level?
  • Is this an expansion of scope / or just a serious allocation to scope?
  • Is there a bigger change coming? or is this it?
There seems to be a lot of confusion on missional teams. I love the GPI leadership is because they are honest about the confusion - and not trying to answer questions that they are not sure of the answers to. Good job.

5 comments:

David Stefanini said...

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave

Anonymous said...

hey - been a while - taking a blogging break?

time to STRETCH those blogging muscles!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I think nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I about the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

eilomvo jwo poywa latin butts

itein!

babfp omhkty fvt bikini models